NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPU
The NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPU stands out for its high performance in AI and HPC applications, offering remarkable scalability and security. It features cutting-edge fourth-generation Tensor Cores and the Transformer Engine, enhancing training and inference speeds. Integral to NVIDIA's data center platform, it accelerates a wide range of applications. Key specifications include impressive teraFLOPS, extensive memory bandwidth, and efficient thermal design.
- Scalability and Security: Exceptional for diverse workloads.
- Advanced Acceleration: With fourth-generation Tensor Cores and Transformer Engine.
- Wide Application: Accelerates over 3000 applications.
- Technical Specs: High teraFLOPS, memory bandwidth, and optimized thermal design.
NVIDIA GH200 Grace Hopper Superchip
The NVIDIA GH200 Grace Hopper Superchip, a fusion of the NVIDIA Hopper GPU and Grace CPU, epitomizes next-generation AI and HPC technology. This superchip excels in performance and energy efficiency, thanks to its 72-core Grace CPU and robust NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPU. Its advanced architecture supports up to 480GB of LPDDR5X memory with ECC and 624GB of fast-access memory, providing substantial power for data-intensive tasks. Featuring 900GB/s NVLink-C2C coherence, it ensures optimal data movement and application performance, making it ideal for large-scale AI and HPC applications.
- High Performance CPU: 72-core NVIDIA Grace CPU for efficient computing.
- Advanced GPU: NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPU for AI and HPC.
- Extensive Memory Support: Up to 480GB LPDDR5X memory with ECC and 624GB fast-access memory.
- Superior Data Coherence: 900GB/s NVLink-C2C for enhanced performance.
NVIDIA L40S GPU
The NVIDIA L40S GPU, leveraging the innovative NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Architecture and advanced Tensor Cores, sets a new standard in AI and graphics processing for data centers. It excels in generative AI, model training, inference, 3D graphics, and video applications, offering exceptional versatility and efficiency for various data center workloads. With features like third-generation RT Cores and a Transformer Engine, it's engineered for continuous enterprise-level operations, driving next-level performance in AI and graphics applications.
- Powerful Performance: Driven by the NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Architecture and fourth-generation Tensor Cores.
- Diverse Applications: Suitable for generative AI, large language model training, NVIDIA Omniverse™ Enterprise, rendering, and streaming.
- Advanced Specifications: Equipped with third-generation RT Cores, Transformer Engine, and designed for 24/7 enterprise operations.
NVIDIA Grace CPU Superchip
The NVIDIA Grace CPU Superchip redefines data center performance, offering unmatched efficiency and throughput. It's tailored for cloud, HPC, and supercomputing with double the performance per watt of conventional platforms.
- High-Performance Cores: 144 Arm Neoverse V2 Cores with advanced capabilities.
- Memory Excellence: Supports up to 960GB of LPDDR5X memory, offering up to 1TB/s bandwidth.
- NVLink-C2C Coherence: Ensures 900 GB/s memory and I/O coherence.
- Energy Efficiency: 500W TDP, balancing power, bandwidth, and capacity.
NVIDIA ConnectX-7 400G Adapters
The NVIDIA ConnectX-7 400G Adapters are designed for high-performance computing, providing unparalleled speeds and connectivity. They integrate RDMA, InfiniBand, and Ethernet technologies, ideal for enterprise, AI, and cloud data centers.
- High-Speed Networking: Supports up to 400Gb/s for maximum data throughput.
- Versatile Connectivity: Offers RDMA, InfiniBand, and Ethernet capabilities.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Ensures rapid data transmission and processing.
- Enhanced Security: Includes advanced hardware-based security features.
- ASAP² Technology: Accelerates networking for data-driven applications.
NVIDIA DGX H100 System
The NVIDIA DGX H100 system is engineered to accelerate the pace of AI and HPC innovation, offering unparalleled computational power and efficiency. It integrates the groundbreaking capabilities of the NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPU, making it ideal for the most demanding AI research and big data analytics workloads. This advanced system is designed to handle complex AI models and massive datasets with ease, providing researchers and data scientists with the tools they need to push the boundaries of what's possible in AI and HPC applications.
- High-Performance Computing: Leveraging the NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPU, the DGX H100 system delivers exceptional performance for AI training and inference tasks, enabling faster time to insights.
- Advanced AI Capabilities: With support for the latest AI frameworks and libraries, this system accelerates the development and deployment of AI models, from natural language processing to computer vision.
- Scalable Architecture: The DGX H100 system's architecture is built for scalability, allowing seamless integration into data center environments for expanded computational capacity.
- Energy Efficiency: Designed with energy efficiency in mind, the system ensures optimal performance per watt, reducing the total cost of ownership for AI and HPC infrastructure.
NVIDIA HGX H100 System
The NVIDIA HGX H100 GPU is described as the most powerful AI supercomputing platform, specifically designed for AI, simulation, and data analytics. This platform integrates NVIDIA GPUs, NVLink, networking, and an optimized software stack from the NGC catalog, offering unparalleled application performance. It's built to support the growing demands of AI, complex simulations, and large datasets by enabling efficient, accelerated computing across multiple GPUs. With its advanced features and capabilities, the NVIDIA HGX H100 facilitates service providers, researchers, and scientists in delivering AI, simulation, and data analytics for rapid insights.
- End-to-End Accelerated Computing: Combining H100 Tensor Core GPUs with high-speed interconnects, delivering up to 32 petaFLOPS of computing power, making it the world's most powerful accelerated server platform for AI and HPC.
- Advanced Networking Options: Features speeds up to 400 Gb/s with NVIDIA Quantum-2 InfiniBand and Spectrum-X Ethernet, alongside NVIDIA BlueField-3 DPUs for enhanced networking and security.
- Exceptional Training Performance and Scalability: Incorporates the Transformer Engine with FP8 precision for up to 4X faster training over the previous generation, alongside infrastructure that supports scalable, efficient GPU clusters.
- Key Technological Innovations: Includes the Transformer Engine, fourth-generation NVLink, Confidential Computing, Multi-Instance GPU (MIG), and DPX instructions, highlighting its cutting-edge capabilities for demanding AI and HPC tasks.