Optimized configuration options for machine and deep learning workloads powered by NVIDIA GPUs
Special Discount for Academia
Enabling faculty, students and researchers, AMAX AI is offering special discount with up to $3200 discount* to Academia in empowering that next GPU-accelerated application, service, algorithm or medical breakthrough.
FREE SHIPPING within the continental U.S.**
We'll design a system that matches your specifications.
Choose from workload-optimized, pre-configured system or customize a workstation for your unique needs.
* Discounts are valid until January 31, 2021 and subject to approval. Please contact us for more details.
** Free shipping to continental United States only, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
Powered by Ampere-based RTX A6000
Meet today's design, creative, and scientific challenges from your desktop workstations
Incredible Application Performance
- Experience fast, interactive performance with ultra-fast, on-board graphics memory technology and optimized software drivers for professional applications.
- Includes 84 RT Cores to accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering up to 80% faster than the previous generation.
- With 336 Tensor Cores to accelerate AI workflows providing the power necessary for AI development and training workloads.
- NVIDIA NVLink technology lets you combine two RTX A6000 cards to double the effective GPU memory and performance in a single workstation chassis to 96 GB.
Rich, Expansive Visual Workspace
- Experience stunning imagery through movie-quality, anti-aliasing techniques, high-dynamic range (HDR) color support, higher refresh rates, and up to 8K screen resolution at 60 Hz from a single cable with the DisplayPort 1.4a standard.
- Work across four displays on every NVIDIA RTX professional card with intuitive placement of windows, multiple virtual desktops, and user profiles.
- Synchronize images and scale resolution on a display surface with multiple projectors or screens using Quadro Sync II, NVIDIA Mosaic, and Warp and Blend
THE NEW NVIDIA RTX A6000
The world’s most powerful visual computing GPU for desktop workstations
The NVIDIA® RTX™ A6000 combines the latest-generation RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and CUDA® cores with 48 GB of graphics memory to deliver the extreme desktop performance designers, engineers, and artists need to innovate from anywhere. Unlock the next generation of revolutionary designs, scientific breakthroughs, and immersive entertainment with the NVIDIA® RTX™ A6000.
Optimized for industry standard software
The AceleMax™ series workstations support all industry-leading professional visualization software applications as well as data science software, delivering extraordinary application performance and unmatched workflow acceleration.
Engineer amazing products, design state-of-the art buildings, drive scientific breakthroughs, and create immersive entertainment
With AceleMax™ Workstations powered by NVIDIA GPUs, achieve a whole new level of performance and capabilities so your business is not only ready to tackle the urgent needs of today, but are superbly equipped to meet the rapidly evolving, intensive demands of tomorrow.
Extend the power of engineering simulation throughout the design process with accelerated real-time structural, thermal, and fluid flow analysis software tools.
Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC)
Support for the latest high-resolution HMD devices and enable the creation of incredibly immersive AR/VR experiences for better design, design reviews, training, and virtual construction rehearsal workflows.
Media and Entertainment (M&E)
Iterate more, render faster, and gain distinct advantages over CPU rendering, from pre-visualization through final frames. Photorealistic ray tracing can now be achieved in real time, enabling higher-fidelity workflows, from interactive rendering to real-time virtual production.
Drive the most immersive VR environments using the latest generation of high-resolution HMDs for realistic immersive training, well planning, and the latest AI-augmented exploration and production software workflows faster than ever.
Dedicated deep learning hardware helps researchers create new AI-augmented technologies for solving the most difficult problems or deploy AI-integrated solutions to drive discoveries and push the boundaries of exploration.
Get the power to visualize massive datasets at resolutions of up to 8K and speed up data transfers from CPU and storage, and work with large datasets for data prep and model training.